Features & Amenities
Lands End Yacht Club is a beautiful landmark building that overlooks Georgetown Landing Marina with 180 degree views of Winyah Bay & the Intracoastal Waterway. Easily accessible by sea, land, or air (Georgetown County Airport is 7 miles away) it sits half way between Charleston and Myrtle Beach just off of Highway 17 before you cross over bridges toward Pawleys Island. Downtown Historic Georgetown with wonderful locally owned shops, restaurants, museums and tours is less than 2 miles away.
Accommodations & Parking
Lands End Yacht Club has a dining room, club room & bar, and large wrap around deck. All areas are handicap accessible. Maximum building occupancy is 260. See FAQs for seating details.
- Dining Room: This beautiful dining room with exposed wooden beams and endless water views. There is a also a small bar area with refrigerator and stereo speakers to pipe in music.
- Club Room: This coastal room has a large u-shaped bar, room for dancing (dance floor available) and a band or DJ. Here you will find audio visual equipment, a 120 inch projection screen, Wi-Fi, two TVs, stereo speakers and an area for entertainment to set up.
- Deck: The large deck wraps around the back of the Yacht Club offering tremendous water views. It is accessible from both the dining room and club room. There is outdoor seating for 40 people and stereo speaker to pipe in music.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is a caterers delight: 10 burner gas cook top, double gas oven, electric food warmer, chest freezer, a microwave, large sinks, and large work area tables.
- Bathrooms: There are two multi-stall handicap accessible bathrooms.
You can also go to AllSeated.com and the floor plans are already uploaded into their seating program.
Things to do
The list of things to do in the area seem endless but, here are a few ideas: